Young & In Love… Isn’t it Beautiful? {Perryton, Texas Engagement Photographer}

Meet Nathan and Amanda. I can’t remember the last time I photographed two people so in love! I have known Nathan since he was a little squirt… He and my baby brother were always up to NO GOOD. I can’t believe he’s going to be someone’s husband! Amanda is a doll and is also a good family friend! I even baby sat her a time or two… Well, more like kid-sat :) It was super cold today but these two were real troopers! Thank you both so much for being such good sports. I had a blast today and can’t wait for the wedding!! Hope you enjoy the sneak peek!!

-Sarah-

This entry was posted in Engagement and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

11 Comments

1. Posted February 1, 2009 at 10:20 pm by misty | Permalink

The last one is amazing! Actually, the last two are awesome! What a beautiful couple! Great job!

2. Posted February 1, 2009 at 10:22 pm by Ruth | Permalink

Such beautiful and creative shots! I love the color.

3. Posted February 2, 2009 at 3:35 am by Jenny McMasters - Photographer | Permalink

What a beautiful couple! I love every shot! Love the first one especially! And I find the proposal shot so awesome! You look like you will have fun with their wedding!

4. Posted February 2, 2009 at 6:09 pm by Beth Ross | Permalink

I love these! So fresh and original. I especially love the one where she is holding the camera phone. FUN! ++

5. Posted February 2, 2009 at 6:38 pm by Jennifer | Permalink

wow these are just gorgeous, what a beautiful couple!

6. Posted February 2, 2009 at 6:58 pm by Kristel | Permalink

Beautiful couple! The last two images are my favorites!

7. Posted February 2, 2009 at 7:23 pm by Kristina H | Permalink

OH, I love what you did with the last one. I actually love all of them. What a gorgeous couple!

8. Posted February 2, 2009 at 10:39 pm by Pavlina Ortiz | Permalink

These are wonderful images. I bet they love them! Very creative.

9. Posted February 2, 2009 at 11:22 pm by Ellen | Permalink

Love the iphone!

10. Posted February 3, 2009 at 3:40 am by Sarah Holland | Permalink

I LOVE these! I especially like the jumping gate shot – how fun! That’s something my husband would do :)

11. Posted February 4, 2009 at 10:49 am by Paula Hickson Photography Blog | Permalink

These are beautiful!!! I love them all…Nice blog too!!!